- High School Day – August 1 – 9th-12th grade – led by the McCarthys and the McManuses
- Elementary School Day – August 8 – 2nd-5th grade – led by Ashely Sears and Erin Otis
- Middle School Day – August 15 – 6th-8th grade – led by Sarah Mullen, Mike Hawkins, and David Whitten
Please note that all campers MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult who must stay for the day. We are NOT allowing drop and go services for these days. Please plan accordingly.
Fee for each day – $15 per person
The purpose of Camp Dayz is to provide a camp like fellowship and activity experience within the COVID-19 guidelines. We will provide camp programming in the morning, worship, an encouraging age appropriate message, lunch, afternoon camp activity rotations, snack and campfire time.
- Schedule – each week may vary due to programming
- 9:00 – Check in and register
- 9:45 – Opening session
- 10:15 – Time of worship and lesson
- 11:15 – “Leaders’ choice” (you never know what that may be!)
- 12:15 – Lunch – provided
- 1:00 – Camp activity rotations (sorry, no swimming or “get you wet” activities)
- 4:15 – Closing campfire time
- 5:00 – Head home